Monday

Sorting and Appreciating Life's Most Precious Gifts


".... such golden gifts!"
~Shakespeare
IMAGE_9D5233F1-EAE8-497B-863B-4F545F4A23F9.JPG.jpg

++traceymcbridefrugalluxuries.blogspot.png


Ever since the holiday season officially ended a few weeks ago, I've found myself sorting (dare I say wrestling with?) those  tangled threads of earthly phenomenon that were so graciously gifted to me (us) this past season.  Please don't misunderstand. I am a life~long lover and appreciator of receiving gifts.  I am ever so grateful for them in all forms!  In fact, I pondered on this fact the other day as I happily removed the contents of a very raggedy billfold and placed them into a brand new, lovely, Michael Kors wallet (thank you Rosie!); and again, as I prepared a small area of our tiny garden to receive newly acquired additions of herbs (and a tiny Italian Pine tree that promises even more gifts of pine nuts... in approximately fifteen years, give or take).

As I was digging through the soil, I thought of something I'd read long ago: 
Anything of value multiplies when it's given...

CLICK HERE TO READ FULL POST.


 
CURRENT MOON